10 Major Areas of Cultural Decline in Our Day
1. Divorce. The statistics of divorce have increased from 4 percent to 51 percent since my childhood, with 46,523 happening each week.
2. Cohabitation. An incredible 65 percent of altar-bou…nd singles live together before getting married—a euphemism for a lifestyle of brazen fornication.
3. Abortion. In 40 years, we have killed 55 million unborn babies—almost 10 times the amount of those slaughtered in Hitler’s Holocaust.
4. Out-of-wedlock births. For the first time in U.S. history, there are more than 50 percent of out-of-wedlock births, resulting in fatherless households and an orphaned generation.
5. Homosexuality. Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender lifestyles are endorsed and celebrated, even by our president, along with same-sex marriage, school indoctrination and new laws promoting this unnatural lifestyle—even though the gay population is only 1.7 percent of the population, according to a UCLA study.
6. Pornography. Graphic sexual activity and nudity are now just a click away on computers and smartphones, which destroys children’s innocence while promoting deviance and immorality.
7. STDs. According to the Centers for Disease Control, there are now more than 110 million venereal diseases in our population.
8. Drugs and crime. Both are escalating at alarming rates while propaganda to legalize marijuana gains momentum—the latest polls reveal support for legalization has gone from 12 percent in 1969 to 58 percent today.
9. Economic insanity. America’s debt and deficits are leading to an inevitable fiscal reckoning—a real economic collapse. The national debt is more than $17 trillion, with $71 trillion in unfunded liabilities. The debt has increased 55 percent under the current administration.
10. Erosion of religious liberties. Secular humanism, progressive socialism and radical Islam have ripped us from the moorings of our Judeo-Christian heritage as we witness the loss of freedoms in our society.