Let us set aside all assumptions.
Assumptions lead to unverified and unbalanced reactions and positions.
Critical thinking (what the Bible calls Discernment), is what is needed most in this hour, along with God directed Love, Reconciliation and Unity.
Take this divisive topic as an example:
1. False histories made up by occultists and spiritists that are accepted as facts by followers of Messiah without questioning them at all?
2. Their "facts" fall under the same propagandist covering as the Nazi and modern Leftists, "Tell a lie loud enough and long enough, and everyone will believe it is the truth because of the constant barrage of repetition."
3. Stop being blown here and there by the winds of the world and ask discerning questions!
4. What is the True history of October 31st as it was told prior to mass media and reinvented communist influenced 19th and 20th century textbooks?
5. Take your eyes off the "now", set aside your assumptions and dig into real history.
6. Do the same with every holiday observance, even the "Jewish" ones !
Stop repeating tropes and talking points out of habit.
It is not acceptable, reasonable nor logical to accept the words of Anton LaVey or any other false prophet rebrander! Since when are the words of a self-elevated priest of Satan, or Satan himself ever accepted of truth? Why the h-e-double hockey sticks would you think God would ecourage you use a supposedly true statement from a messenger of evil to condemn your Christian brethren?
7. There is nothing wrong with warning others about dangers. It is absolutely wrong to divide, separate and condemn, using your strongly felt beliefs no matter how right you think you are.
If a topic is causing you to exhibit the opposite of Jesus' command to, "Love one another as I have loved you" and "the world will know you are my disciples by the love you have for one another", then:
It is time to sit down, shut up, repent, and get your heart and relationships right With your brothers and sisters.
As the old preacher said, "If you're not part of the Solution, you're part of the Pollution."
Additional Considerations for personal reflection that I personally ask myself:
If your mouthing off on social media isn't providing a loving solution, and there are no constructive steps given with as much kindness as possible, then has God really said you should use your fingers (writing) or tongue speak about it?
Who gives you the right to judge another man's (Jesus') servents, when you have NO relationship with them whatsoever?
Accusation is not a characteristic of Messiah, nor His Father. Are you speaking from a place of accusation against other Jesus followers, and if so, what are you doing to root out that characteristic of Satan from your mindset and worldview?