Unlocking secrets in the Bible that have been hidden for centuries, author Tov Rose goes where no author has gone before in bringing an old revelation about God into the 21st Century.
Using the complete book of Genesis as practical application, Tov clearly shows which three names of God represent GOD the Father, and which others represent His Son, The Word of GOD. He doesn’t stop there, however.
“I discuss a number of taboo subjects in this book,” says Tov, “including some overlooked and ignored issues in Bible scholarship. For example, did you know that the very vowel markings for the Unspeakable Name can be themselves translated into words?”
Covered in Genesis Unbound:
– The Living Word of God in the Hebrew Bible – What three (3) Names of GOD are only ever used for GOD the Father?
– The Name of God controversy in the today’s Messianic movement
– Why did the Massoretes choose the vowel markings for the Divine Name as recorded for us in the Bible?
– Who is the Biblical Abram/Abraham, from his own cultural perspective?
– How do you translate the Hebrew Vowels, and what mysteries does doing so reveal?
– What are Hebrew Hieroglyphs and why they are important to modern scholarship and believers?
– Is there a Divine origin for Hebrew vowel points?
– What is the meaning of the often used Hebrew word, ET? And why it is significant to Christians.
One thing is certain, this book promises to change the way you read and understand your Bible.
A PROVOCATIVE NEW LOOK AT THE BOOK OF GENESIS